PART-TIME CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
The Village of Albion is seeking candidates for the position of Code Enforcement Officer.
- Graduation from high school or possession of a high school equivalency diploma,
- Must have organizational skills, communication skills, computer skills, and the ability to type and take meeting minutes,
- As well as either (a) Associate Degree in engineering or (b) two years of experience in construction.
- Rate of pay based on experience.
- Applicants must possess a valid New York State Drivers License.
- Applications may be picked up at the;
Clerk's Office, 35 East Bank Street, Albion 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Mon.-Fri. and submitted by Oct. 13,2020.